Official logo of United Nations Day of Vesak 2017 is a creation of Jagath Jayasingha.
The official logo was selected for this historical international event by scrutinizing many designs received from local and international designers for the competition which was organized by Ministry of Buddhasasana.
Other designs of Mr. Jayasingha which have received recognition locally and internationally include
Official Logo of Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, Sri LANKA, Nov. 2013
Official logo of Commonwealth Peoples Forum Nov 2013,
Official logo of Commonwealth Business Forum Nov 2013
Rusankya- Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting Project
Logos designed for Sri Lanka Cricket Board for international Cricket Tours of Sri Lanka
Ceylon coconut of Ministry of Coconut Development and Ministry of Coconut Development and Janatha Estate Development
SeaGate Hotel, Kalutara
Also his logo designs have been featured in Inc., Management Digest, Wedding Way, Kapruka and Essence magazines as well as numerous design publications and anthologies.
He was a visiting lecturer on Communication Art at the Faculty of Humanities of the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka. He has a Honours Degree of Bachelor of Design from the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, specializing in Graphic Communication Design. He is also a holder of a Higher Diploma in Multidisciplinary Design, which was awarded by the National Design Centre at Katubedda, Sri Lanka. He has gained much experience in the field of real-world advertising (Print Media and TV Media) by actively participating in product promotional campaigns.
He received the “Best Stall Design” Award in the “Ponds Body Beautiful International Fair (Asia Zone) -2006” competition for the stall designed for the soap brand “Dove”. The theme done for the launch of Vasantham TV Tamil Channel, won the “Best Rupavahini Theme Award at the State Tele Awards 2012. The Logo of Lakhanda Radio Channel was re-designed with the new marketing strategy introduced to make Lakhanda Radio the no. 1 Channel in Sri Lanka. Logos were designed for the newly launched Vasantham FM, Vasantham TV, Prime TV and Prime Radio Channels.
Jagath Jayasingha is a Creative Director and presently Assistant Manager (Creative) at Independent Television Network (Pvt) Ltd.
- Interior Designs and Special works
- Conceptualizing and Designing NILWALA GATE–Land Mark and Plaque for the Southern Highway entrance at Matara-Godagama interchange.
* Conceptualizing and Designing Independent Television network’s (ITN) Board Room
Designing of ITN Chairman’s Office, ITN Chairman’s Reception Aria (Lobby), ITN Main Reception, ITN General Manager’s Office
* Conceptualizing and Designing Ministry of Coconut Development and Janatha Estate Development Board Room, Minister’s office, VIP Reception Aria (Lobby)
- Conceptualizing and Designing Ministry of Ministry of Industry and Commerce Main Reception, VIP Reception Aria and Secretariat’s office
- Conceptualizing and Designing Ministry of Co-operatives & Internal Trade Main Reception, VIP Reception Aria and Secretariat’s office and Board room
- Conceptualizing and Designing Strategic Plan–20011-2016 of Ministry of Coconut Development and Janatha Estate Development .
- Conceptualizing and Designing Wedding Way handbook and project.
- Designing of the Official Logo for the Commonwealth Heads of Governments Meeting held in Sri Lanka in November 2013 which was selected after scrutinising logos submitted by local and international designers.
- The theme done for the launch of Vasantham TV Tamil channel won the “Best Rupavahini Theme Award at the State Tele Awards 2012
- Lecturer (visiting) in Communication Art at University of Kelaniya, Faculty of Humanities.
- Won the “Best Stall Design” Award in the “Ponds Body Beautiful International Fair (Asia Zone) -2006” competition for the stall designed for the soap brand “Dove”